Bro. and Sis. Gilley aka Dan and Mary Jane.
Bro. Gilley officiated our wedding. Sis. Gilley made our wedding cake.
One of my favorite things about our Pastor and his Wife is their genuine happiness for others!
John Brett our usher (also my Uncle) escorting Mamaw (Karen Sue) and Papaw (David). In the background is my Step Grandpa Jim.
Josh (Brother) escorting Alice (Grandma), Hannah (Sister), Melody (Sister) and Moriah (Sister).
John escorting Grandma Helen and Step Grandpa Jim.
Josh escorting Holly (Mom Miller) and Tim (Dad Miller).
John escorting Susan (Mom Tooley).
Bro. Gilley, Caleb the groom, Josh the best man, Jonathan the groomsmen and David the groomsmen.
Briana (Cousin) the bridesmaid.
Adriana (Cousin) the bridesmaid.
Karissa (Sister) the maid of honor.
The Bible bearer Zachary (Cousin) and the flower girl Willow (Cousin). John is looking on at his daughter.
Jeremy (Dad Tooley) and Taylanee the bride.
Do I have to give her away? I'm sure was one of his thoughts. Looks like Mom Tooley is wiping some tears away. I'm glad they chose to give me away!
He gave me away! The happy couple are reunited.
Adriana, Karissa, Willow, Taylanee, Bro. Gilley, Caleb, Josh, Jonathan, Zachary and David.
I believe this was during the song Danny and Briana sang. Can you tell I was sick? I don't really remember them singing. 😕
Danny and Briana sang "Only God Could Love You More".
Bro. Gilley, Taylanee, Caleb, Josh, Jonathan, Zachary and David.
The Groom and Bride.
Tim (Dad Miller) Prayed over us.
The Bride and Groom with their Pastor Bro. Gilley. He's been our Pastor for almost 6 years! It will be 6 years in December. I still remember that first Sunday we went to Oak Grove Church! I hope I never forget that moment!
Pure happiness!
"Whew we made it!"
I love his smile!
Karissa was so gentle and patient with instructing Willow on what to do! 😊
Willow (that smile) and Zachary.
Karissa and Josh.
Briana and David.
We don't have a picture of Adriana and Jonathan walking out after the wedding. Must of been caught up in the moment.



























No comments:
Post a Comment