Friday, August 21, 2020

"Our engagement"

June 20th,2015 began when Caleb picked me up and we headed to Vincennes, Indiana. We went to the George Rogers Clark National Historical Park. He didn't ask me to be his wife there but I thought at one time he was going to but some people showed up so he didn't. Where he almost proposed to me was by the water were the bridge was. I remember later we sat down on a bench and if I remember correctly he was nervous. So later we went to his Dad's dog kennel in Petersburg, Indiana. We went for a walk and then he got down on one knee and proposed to me! 💓 Then we went over to Twin Oaks Church ground and he lite off fireworks! 🎆  We were so happy that night we didn't wanna leave each others side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

after the honeymoon...

 we started getting adjusted to our new life together. Learning the new things of keeping the house clean, chores, dishes, laundry, going to...