Ordering save-the-dates and wedding invitations, sending out the save-the-dates and wedding invitations, asking those to participate in our wedding, finding a photographer, etc.
Thinking back on the times before our wedding has brought back some special memories.
One of them is.......Caleb and I went to T.H.A. school to help decorate for our Wedding Reception and I was singing, hyper and goofing off lol.
Second one.......My Mom, My sister and I stopped at the gas station on the way to the Church for our Wedding Pictures.......some quality time before the big day.
Third.......Having my great-grandparents (Breidenbaugh) come back to the room were we hung out before the wedding.......seeing my dress and taking pictures.
Fourth.......I can't remember if it was before or after our rehearsal.......but the Gilley's stayed and helped us decorate the Church.......we had fun!
Fifth.......Of course the ones I remember the most is the drive away to our honeymoon.......and our honeymoon.......Hopefully I will get to writing a post about our honeymoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment